donderdag 24 november 2011

Project Thursday

Good morning everyone!
I & my family don`t celebrate Thanksgiving but that fact didn`t stop me creating a "Thank you" card. A "Thank you" card for everybody who supported me through the year - my precious family, my sweet friends and all the cups of coffee I drank to keep me awake during the sleepless nights ;-)
I began making this card from white card stock. I masked the background using Distress Ink and then I stamped. The beautiful frame you see is from Imaginarium Designs chipboard. It was painted with puffy paint. The butterfly and the inner part of the frame were painted with Glimmer Glam. I added some beads on the butterfly.
I used an Itty Bitty stamp from Unity Stamps Company. I colored in the tiny flowers with Copic Markers.
Here is a photo of some of the products I used.....
N.B. Did you notice the ribbon? I stamped on the ribbon and I used again Copic Markers to color in the tiny flowers....works perfectly....pity I didn`t use it though ;-) but I will for sure....
Supplies list:

Have a creative day!
~Gerry~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten