dinsdag 25 oktober 2011

Inspiration Tuesday

Good morning everyone!
Today I have a few photos to show you that inspired me to create a winter layout using the newest collection from The Scrap Cake - "Cozy Xmas" ...
All the pattern papers you see are from "Cozy Xmas" collection!
I used the *NEW* Tim Holtz die-cut - "Holiday Lamppost". For the gate I used Tim Holtz` "Iron Gate" die-cut.  I used also the *NEW* Prima Marketing cling stamps - "Pixie Glen Imagenne"
For the laced border I used Marianne Design die-cut stencil. Glimmer Mist, Glimmer Glam and ink were used to decorate most of the embellishments!

Wishing you a creative Tuesday!
~GERRY~

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, wat een mooie inspiratie!
    Thanks Gerry!
    grt, Corina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. plaatje je lo en een gave challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow gaaf zeg... de layout is echt prachtig

    Liefs,
    Patricia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I`m in love with those photos!
    But your layout is soooo beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. All about a white Christmas!
    So beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen